Consultation on 2018-2020 Work Programme of Societal Challenge 5 ‘Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials’
The multiannual work programme will take into account the policitical priorities of the European Union and foresight exercises.
Consultation of stakeholders is an integral part of the programming process. Therefore, a targeted consultation of stakeholders is being held until 8 April 2016. As background material the following documents are provided:
- Council Decision of 3 December 2013 establishing the specific programme implementing Horizon 2020
- The report on strategic foresight and its three annexes: report, annex I-III
Your contributions and ideas are welcome! Please respond to the questions here.
Further details on the results of the consultation will be made available on this webpage by summer 2016.
Furthermore, the challenge will consider in particular the following inputs:
- Advisory Group: Report on "Solutions-oriented research and innovation agenda for Horizon 2020" (April 2014) and input on the strategic orientations for 2018-2020 (expected in June 2016)
- Advice from group of experts, on issues including:
- E-consultation of stakeholders on Nature based solutions
- European Innovation Partnership on Raw Materials: Strategic Implementation Plan, Part I andPart II, New call for commitments open until 1 March 2016.
- European Innovation Partnership on Water: Strategic Implementation Plan
- Joint Programming Initiative 'Water challenges for a changing world': Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda
- Joint Programming Initiative 'Climate': Strategic Research Agenda
- Joint Programming Initiative 'Urban Europe': Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda
- GEO Highl Level Working Group: GEO Strategic Plan 2016-2025