March Events: United Kingdom’s future access to Horizon 2020, other European Programmes and the HM Treasury Guarantee
The UK will be leaving the European Union (EU) on 29 March 2019.
In preparation, Scottish Enterprise will host two seminars to be held in Edinburgh and Dundee.which will discuss the United Kingdom’s future access to the Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme and other funding Initiatives.
The seminars will be of interest to anyone who is currently involved in or has an interest in the Horizon 2020 Research Programme
Registration is Now Open (Click on the Venue below)
The seminars will discuss what leaving the EU means for applicants to the Horizon 2020 programme and other European Initiatives if:
A 'Deal' is agreed between the EU and the UK
- What is the transition period and what does this mean?
A 'Deal' is not agreed.
- Will this affect current projects?
- How will this affect participation in the next two years (What will still available as a Non-Member State).
- What we need to do next?
The HM Treasury Guarantee
- What is the Treasury Guarantee and how does it support existing and future projects?
- How the Guarantee is being implemented and what we need to do.
- What the upcoming opportunities will be.
- How other programmes will be affected by Brexit.
The message from the researchers in other Member States is clear. They want to continue working with their partners in Scotland and build on the relationships that have been developed over the last 40 years, maintaining the obvious win-win relationship that we currently have