New on KEEP – theTerritorial Cooperation programmes database
KEEP is the only source of aggregated information regarding projects and beneficiaries of EU programmes dedicated to cross-border, transnational and interregional cooperation in Europe: Interreg, IPA (Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance) and ENPI (European Neighbouring & Partnership Instrument).
The database covers the 2000-06 and 2007-13 programming periods and will now include the 2014-20 period.
The KEEP database is now being developed to adapt to the needs of the 2014-20 programming period. The final new version of KEEP should be available late 2015/early 2016.
Improvements to date include:
- Direct access to quick search on the homepage
- New interactive map with information on programmes, projects and partners per country
- All projects and partners per programme at a glance
- New tool for creating unique reports using any data in KEEP
- Information about latest updates to the database
- Faster loading of search results
- Faster export of Excel spreadsheets
To go directly to to the database click here