New Webpage Dedicated to Horizon 2020 – UK Participation in The Green Deal
UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) have launched a webpage dedicated to the Green Deal Call.
The page, which will continue be updated with the latest news includes:-
- Confirmation of the UK continued eligibility to participate Horizon 2020 and the Green Deal
- Background information on the funding call;
- Upcoming Green Deal events in the UK and abroad; and
- Where to find further information and support including the UK Horizon 2020 National Contact Points and the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN).
The Green Deal call, the final set of topics from the Horizon 2020 funding programme, opens for submissions in mid-September 2020 and bids will be accepted until the deadline on 26 January 2021.
The call will support:-
- pilot applications, demonstration projects and innovative products;
- innovation for better governance of the green and digital transition; and
- social and value chain innovation.
UK participants can continue to receive EU grant funding for the lifetime of individual Horizon 2020 projects, including projects finishing after 31 December 2020, when the transition period ends. As such UK scientists, researchers and businesses can continue to participate in and lead projects in the Green Deal call and can apply to receive their grant funding through the Horizon 2020 programme.
UKRI encourages UK organisations to continue to bid into calls for the lifetime of the Horizon 2020 programme. If successful, funding will be provided by the European Commission (EC).
Visit the European Commission’s Green Deal page and get the latest information on the call, including details of each topic, timelines and much more.
For information on Horizon 2020 and details of how to apply for grant funding - Visit Gov.uk.
Find out more about which Green Deal events are taking place along with other information.