OCEANERA-NET COFUND: Funding calls now Open
Launched on 20 March 2017, the call, with a budget of over 17 million euros, will support transnational, collaborative projects to demonstrate and validate new ocean energy technology.
For further information please visit the project website via this link OCEANERA-NET COFUND
Call topics will include:
- Wave and tidal energy devices
- Components and subsystems
- Electrical systems
- Operations and maintenance
- Resource assessment
The call is funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 project and a consortium of national and regional government agencies from across Europe.
Qualifying projects must have a minimum of two independent partners from two different countries. Research organisations can be involved as consortium partners but projects should be industry led.
We will provide grant funding to Scottish companies and research organisations involved in successful projects. Scottish funding has been provided by the Scottish Government and companies from across Scotland are eligible. Research companies working with Scottish companies are also eligible to apply.
Read detailed guidance for Scottish applicants (PDF, 755kB)
Key dates for the funding call include:
- 21 to 23 March 2017: Brokerage event at Seanergy, Le Havre
- 30 March 2017: Brokerage event at Marine Energy Week, Bilbao
- 26 May 2017: Step one (pre-proposal) deadline
- 30 June 2017: Notification of applicants
- 8 September 2017: Step two (full proposal) deadline
- December 2017: Notification of applicants
- From January 2018: Project starts