Urban Innovative Actions: 1st Call for Proposals
The 1st Call for Proposals of the European Commission Urban Innovative Actions Initiative is open until 31 March 2016.
Urban Innovative Actions provides urban areas throughout Europe with resources to test new and unproven solutions to solve their urban challenges.
Applicants are invited to submit an application proposal under one of the following topics:
- Energy transition
- Integration of migrants and refugees
- Jobs and skills in the local economy
- Urban poverty with a focus on deprived neighbourhoods
- Projects do not require transnational co-operation.
- ERDF co-financing up to 80% of eligible costs.