Webinar: Maximising the impact of Horizon 2020 projects
The IPR Helpdesk are running a webinar on maximising the impact of Horizon 2020 projects on Wednesday 6th July
To register and find out more please visit the event page
The webinar will help you learn more about exploitation of IP rights in H2020 projects. This webinar gives an overall view of the creation and the development of IP rights both during and after the duration of an H2020 project. The most common planning mistakes will be analysed and some practical tips will be given, so that you can have the best possible results from an H2020 project.
After the training, participants should have a better understanding of the following:
· The IP in the Consortium Agreements: a particular regard to the results of the research.
· Which are the best means to maximize the value of your IP?
· Assessing your IP: How can you estimate the value of your IP?
· Which criteria should be taken into account when it comes to determining how much your IP is worth?
· Which are the best exploitation strategies and business plans for entering the market?
· Reap the rewards of your IP: licensing and post-deal managing.